Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variation of my original Hawaiian turkey burger. Great served with rice with some of the pineapple or mango chutney.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 177.44 ml dried breadcrumbs (not fresh)
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple, drained
- 14.79 ml soya sauce
- 0.59 ml pepper (or to taste)
- 4 slice pineapple, slightly grilled (fresh is best)
- 8 slice kiwi (sliced very thinly)
- 4 piece spinach (or more, enough to cover the bottom of the bun)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Form into patties.
- Csook 15 to 20 minute depending on the cooking method you are using.
- Flip half way through.
- Place spinach or lettuce on the bun.
- Place burger on top and then top with pineapple and kiwi, and any options you may have chosen.
- Options: cheese, vidalia onion. or your prefence.
- Serve on your choice of bun or bread.
- ***You may have to lessen the crushed pineapple or use more bread crumbs depending on the moisture in the meat, pineapple etc.