1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Turkey Burgers # 2
Chef at Heart's Note:
A variation of my original Hawaiian turkey burger. Great served with rice with some of the pineapple or mango chutney.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 cup dried breadcrumbs (not fresh)
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 4 slices pineapple, slightly grilled (fresh is best)
- 8 slices kiwi (sliced very thinly)
- 4 pieces spinach (or more, enough to cover the bottom of the bun)
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 2Form into patties.
- 3Csook 15 to 20 minute depending on the cooking method you are using.
- 4Flip half way through.
- 5Place spinach or lettuce on the bun.
- 6Place burger on top and then top with pineapple and kiwi, and any options you may have chosen.
- 7Options: cheese, vidalia onion. or your prefence.
- 8Serve on your choice of bun or bread.
- 9***You may have to lessen the crushed pineapple or use more bread crumbs depending on the moisture in the meat, pineapple etc.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Turkey Burgers # 2
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 507.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: