Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my roommate. They are great for grilling at tailgates!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Beat egg.
- Add in bread crumbs, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Add ground turkey, and form into 6-8 patties.
- Grill 14-18 minutes, turning over.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce, pineapple slices, and fresh spinach on a bun. Delicious!
This was a good basic recipe. I've never had pineapple on a burger and it was very good. I made recipe as is and added a pinch of garlic powder.
This was a good, basic kid friendly burger that both my young girls enjoyed. I served the Aussie style with pineapple, beets and lettuce. Unfortunately it is hard to get ground Turkey in Australia so instead I used chicken mince. Thanks for sharing.
I made these in my Foreman grill and they were cooked in less than 10 minutes, and I grilled pineapple rings sprinkled with a little brown sugar on the side. Served with Recipe #211832 #211832 this made a tasty diabetic meal. Made for Holiday Tag. Thanks for posting!