Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use whole wheat or flavored tortillas for a twist. Tuna, cream cheese, crushed pineapple, salted sunflower seeds, parsley and curry powder make up this tasty wrap. Can be frozen.
- 1 (6 ounce) canwater packed chunk light tuna, drained (170 g)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (125 g)
- 3⁄4 cup drained crushed pineapple (175 mL)
- 1⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds (50 mL)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (15 mL)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (2 mL)
- 6 small tortillas
- In a bowl using electric mixer, combine tuna, cream cheese, pineapple, sunflower seeds, parsley and curry powder; mix until well blended.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up. Makes 6 wraps.
- TO FREEZE: Wrap well with plastic wrap, over wrap in heavy foil. Freeze for up to 6 weeks.
- TO SERVE: Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Or pack frozen in lunch bag in the morning; eat at noon, when thawed.
- The Best Freezer Cookbook.