Hawaiian Sweet & Sour Roasted Pineapple & Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange pineapple cubes, red bell pepper cubes, and red onion wedges on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with toasted sesame oil and vegetable oil, sprinkle with brown sugar, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Toss to coat.
- Roast pineapple mixture on center oven rack 30 minutes, or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sweetened coconut flakes, if using, then drizzle with lime juice.
- Remove to serving bowl and toss well to combine. Serve hot or at room temperature. Can also serve on rice to make a main dish out of the recipe.