1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 20 mins
East Wind Goddess's Note:
Great for sliders and light Summer fare, these are better than store-bought. Found on a bread machine forum: thanks CaliforniaBreadMaker for posting a great recipe! *The original recipe called for 1/4 cup of milk but after making these twice and adding more, I corrected it to 1/2 cup: it may be my bread machine, so add the milk carefully, but with 1/2 cup it turned out perfectly for me :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the bread machine: Combine ingredients as recommended my your machine's manufacturer.Use the dough setting.
- 2After the cycle, turn out onto a floured surface and preheat the oven to 350.
- 3Stretch dough into a log and with a sharp knife cut into 12 pieces.
- 4Use a 9x13x2 greased baking pan. Let it rise for an hour to 90 minutes.
- 5Brush with milk and bake at 350 degrees x20 minutes.
- 6Cover with aluminum foil after 10 minutes to prevent burning**.
- 7Note on directions:
- 8**One baker used a glass Pyrex dish, like you would use for lasagna,lined it, ungreased, with waxed paper. Raised and baked it as directed, and it did not require the aluminum to prevent burning. I make these in a lower oven shelf and also haven't needed to cover them up.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g