This sounds so good to me, with bacon, pineapple, Dijon mustard and macadamia nuts for some of the ingredients. Don't want to lose this from "Soup to Nuts."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain.
- 2Crumble bacon.
- 3Mix the bacon with sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl.
- 4Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lime juice and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- 5Add to sweet potato mixture; mix gently.
- 6Stir in nuts.
- 7Spoon into lettuce lined serving bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Sweet Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.0
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 780.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: