Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sounds so good to me, with bacon, pineapple, Dijon mustard and macadamia nuts for some of the ingredients. Don't want to lose this from "Soup to Nuts."
- Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain.
- Crumble bacon.
- Mix the bacon with sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lime juice and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Add to sweet potato mixture; mix gently.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon into lettuce lined serving bowl and serve.