Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
This sounds so good to me, with bacon, pineapple, Dijon mustard and macadamia nuts for some of the ingredients. Don't want to lose this from "Soup to Nuts."
- Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain.
- Crumble bacon.
- Mix the bacon with sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lime juice and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Add to sweet potato mixture; mix gently.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon into lettuce lined serving bowl and serve.
I made this for a volunteer appreciation hawaiian luncheon. People enjoyed it and thought it to be a nice change from regular potato salad. I used yams instead of sweet potatoes and that worked well. Thank you for the recipe!
Really good salad. I served with Hula Chicken With Pineapple Barbecue Sauce.