1/7 Photos of Hawaiian Sweet Bread for the Bread Machine
3 hrs 5 mins
Khandi Howard's Note:
Tastes as good as the kind that you buy. One of my kiddos favorites. Very easy - just throw it all in the bread machine and turn it on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 2I use the order listed in the recipe.
- 3Set the machine for medium crust, and press start.
- 4Makes 1 2 1/2 pound loaf.
- 5*Ilike to use the bread machine just to do the dough.
- 6Then I take the dough out and form a round loaf, let rise, then bake in the oven at 400 degrees.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Sweet Bread for the Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2309.4
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 509.6 mg
- Sodium 2380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 367.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 70.8 g
- Protein 61.4 g