Pineapple Mimosa was changed to Hawaiian Sunrise suggested by KelBel's DH and I did like it so I went for it. A toast to kelBel and her DH!!! I made this to help the campagne go a little farther and I wish we had an other bottle of champagne because we enjoyed these so.
- 2 cups pineapple juice, well chilled
- 2⁄3 cup grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Brut champagne, well chilled
- Divide pineapple juice among the 8 champagne glasses top with champagne glasses.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup into each glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple cube.
- Serve immediately.