Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pineapple Mimosa was changed to Hawaiian Sunrise suggested by KelBel's DH and I did like it so I went for it. A toast to kelBel and her DH!!! I made this to help the campagne go a little farther and I wish we had an other bottle of champagne because we enjoyed these so.
- 2 cups pineapple juice, well chilled
- 2⁄3 cup grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Brut champagne, well chilled
- Divide pineapple juice among the 8 champagne glasses top with champagne glasses.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup into each glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple cube.
- Serve immediately.
I served this with Christmas brunch for a fun treat! It was absolutely delicious! The only change I made was that I used orange pineapple juice instead of pineapple juice! Excellent!
I cut this down to serve one. This was very visually appealing & tastes great. I love the sweetness the pineapple & grenadine give the champagne, a keeper, thanks. Made for ZWT III.
Served last night for a party, was a big hit! Very tasty, very pretty to serve!