Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been making deer and moose jerky with this recipe for years. My boys and there friends love it. It doesn't last long at home. Plus I take some to work and the guys really love it. by Jim, good luck!
- Mix last 8 ingredients together.
- Put meat into large ziplock bag or roaster.
- Add brine mix together cover and refrigerate over night.
- Next day drain brine
- Rinse meat in strainer with cool water.
- Pat dry with paper towel then put in dehydrator.
- Set temperature to 145 F for 1 hours.
- Then turn down to 125 F for 6-7 hours.
- Check jerky after 5 hours.