Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ham in a special pineapple sauce that everyone will love. This is my husband's recipe and is a family favorite. The cola is a must for this recipe to make it yummy. When I saw him put coke in a sauce, I was speechless, but the results are worth it. This is a easy, worry-free recipe. It goes great with either potatoes or rice. This yummy ham steak will make you want 2nds and 3rds.
- 1 ham steak
- 118.29 ml Coke
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml honey
- 425.24 g can pineapple tidbits
- 59.14 ml pineapple juice
- 4.92 ml crushed garlic
- Put ham steak in a casserole dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together mix well.
- Pour sauce over top of ham steak.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes .
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite side dish.
I liked this glaze on the ham steaks and so did DH. It was a very sweet sauce on it's own so needless to say we didn't put it over rice. The sweetness pairs perfectly with the saltiness of the ham. Thank you for a simple and delicious sauce