- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed ripe
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart orange soda, chilled
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, again, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Place about 2 tablespoons pineapple, 2 teaspoons cherries and 1 rounded tablespoon of bananas in each of 6 tall glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream, stir to blend in the fruits.
- Fill glasses almost to the top with orange soda.
- Fill glasses with remaining ice cream.
- Grab a spoon and a straw and enjoy!