Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those pineapple lovers! (and coconut, too!)
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- flaked coconut (enough to roll the scoops of ice cream in, the amount may vary)
- whipped cream
- Shape four large scoops of vanilla ice cream into snowballs.
- Roll in flaked coconut, covering completely.
- Place one snowball into each of four dessert dishes, spoon crushed pineapple and juice evenly over each snowball.
- Top with whipped cream.
This is yummy! I've done this one before and the little kids I'd made these for loved these. I also recall sprinkling a little cinnamon powder on these for the adults :)