a recipe I made today for a luau I was hosting . This recipe calls for 6 chicken breast, but I cut the up, and served them as appitizers. It was a hit.This recipe is for whole chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in oblong slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and sprinkle with a dash of salt if desired.
- Place pineapple slices over chicken.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar,lemon juice, ginger, cornstarch, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and black pepper, until cornstarch mixes with liquids.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Hot buttered rice is a compliment to this dish.