1/3 Photos of Hawaiian Slow Cooker Chicken
4 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a recipe I made today for a luau I was hosting . This recipe calls for 6 chicken breast, but I cut the up, and served them as appitizers. It was a hit.This recipe is for whole chicken breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in oblong slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and sprinkle with a dash of salt if desired.
- 2Place pineapple slices over chicken.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar,lemon juice, ginger, cornstarch, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, and black pepper, until cornstarch mixes with liquids.
- 4Pour over chicken breasts.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 6Hot buttered rice is a compliment to this dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Slow Cooker Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 4549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 42.5 g