Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 1 cup milk
- breadcrumbs, for breading
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 1 (20 ounce) candrained pineapple chunks (save juice)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 dash ginger
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 -4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Dip chicken slices in milk and then bread crumbs.
- Brown in melted butter over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove chicken to baking dish.
- Place chicken uncovered in 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- For the Sauce: Add reserved juice to pan drippings.
- Add brown sugar, ginger, dried onion, orange zest, sesame seeds and soy sauce to taste.
- Cook until syrupy and add pineapple chunks.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve over a bed of rice.
Could NOT stop eating this, TRUE! Right out of oven too! NEVER had Hawaiian chicken this way, Recipe REALLY Made my day! Used 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, hope this is helpful to you! Syrupy? You'll see what chef meant, TRUE! :)