Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great to serve at any party as an appy. And oh so easy and quick. I use just 1 average size can of pineapple chunks and 1 package of pepper jack, colby or cheddar cheese cubes just which ever one you prefer. Oh and I like to use the colorful toothpicks and on serving dish lay the appy's on lettuce leafs for a elegant presentation.
- 1 link sausage (I prefer Conecuh Sausage)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) package cheese, cubes
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Brown sausage in skillet.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Place one piece of sausage, pineapple and cheese cube on each toothpick and serve.
I used little smokies in place of the link sausage and also included on the skewer a grape tomato. They were very pretty and, well, they tasted like sausage, cheese, tomato & pineapple on a stick!
Excellent! I think next time I make this I will use Spam, but it's very good as is. Thanks