Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Meatballs made with Sausage served with a sweet and sour pineapple sauce.
- 2 lbs sage sausage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pineapple sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice (from can)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 2 cups chunk pineapple, drained
- Mix and Chill the Meatball mixture. Make Meatballs and fry in pan until brown. Place in a casserole dish.
- Stir Sauce mixture together and pour over meatballs. Cook 30-40 min @ 350 degrees until sauce is thick and heated through.