Recipe by Lainey6605
This sandwich features bacon, pineapple and bacon. An unusual twist but really good!
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Thnaks to Best of 2011 Cookbook Official Game I picked this recipe to make.
For a twist on this recipe I chose to toast my muffins on the stove top. I also chose to use two pineapples making a stack with bacon on each one, topping it off with cheese. I also toasted my pinapple in the same pan I cooked the bacon.
What an interesting sandwich to have. I loved it!
- 16 slices bacon
- 8 slices toasted white bread
- 1 (20 ounce) cansliced pineapple, drained
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place 8 slices of toast on a baking sheet.
- Place a slice of pineapple, two slices of bacon and a slice of cheese on each. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.