Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Depending on which grandmother made this old family recipe, it was either Hawaiian Salad or Heavenly Hash.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in juice, drained
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed (half of an 8 oz. tub)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- After draining the fruits, pat them with paper towels to get more moisture off.
- Stir together sour cream and Cool Whip. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Chill at least 4 hours.