Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this colorful appetizer at your next get together.
Make and share this Hawaiian Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 8 slices smoked ham or 8 slices cooked ham
- 1 small pickle, diced
- 1 tart apple, diced
- 2 cold cooked potatoes, diced
- 1 cooked carrot, then diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- lettuce, garnish
- For Hawaiian Salad, cut pickle, Sliced Pineapple, apple, potatoes and carrot into small cubes.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Add pickle, Sliced Pineapple, apple, potatoes, carrots and to mayonnaise mixture.
- Place a generous spoonful of salad on each ham slice.
- Roll up.
- Place on a lettuce lined serving dish.