Charlotte J's Note:
Serve this colorful appetizer at your next get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For Hawaiian Salad, cut pickle, Sliced Pineapple, apple, potatoes and carrot into small cubes.
- 2Combine sour cream and mayonnaise.
- 3Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 4Add pickle, Sliced Pineapple, apple, potatoes, carrots and to mayonnaise mixture.
- 5Place a generous spoonful of salad on each ham slice.
- 6Roll up.
- 7Place on a lettuce lined serving dish.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 986.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g