Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this colorful appetizer at your next get together.
Make and share this Hawaiian Salad recipe from Food.com.
- For Hawaiian Salad, cut pickle, Sliced Pineapple, apple, potatoes and carrot into small cubes.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Add pickle, Sliced Pineapple, apple, potatoes, carrots and to mayonnaise mixture.
- Place a generous spoonful of salad on each ham slice.
- Roll up.
- Place on a lettuce lined serving dish.