1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Rolls Recipe
Just like King's Hawaiian Dinner rolls, only a tad bit sweeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk in mixing bowl, and sprinkle yeast in milk.
- 2Allow 4, or 5 minutes to dissolve.
- 3mix in beaten egg.
- 4Put butter in Pineapple juice and microwave for about a minute till butter is melted.
- 5Pour butter /Pineapple juice, sugar, and salt in mixing bowl with milk, and yeast. (Important: if butter, and juice is hotter then 125° it will kill the yeast.) It should feel like bathwater.
- 6Mix in 1 cup flour.
- 7Once that is incorporated in, mix another cup, and so on.
- 8If you are using a dough hook, let it work dough for around 10 minutes.
- 9If working by hand fold dough out on dusted service and work dough by hand "first folding one way, then the other. work for about 5, or 6 minutes.
- 10Dough should feel somewhat wet, but not sticking to your flour dusted hands.
- 11Form into a ball and place in large greased mixing bowl. Be sure and rub a little oil on dough ball.
- 12You don't want it to stick to the bowl as it begins to rise or it will deflate.
- 13Cover with damp towel and place in a warm area to rise. ( top of fridge works good).
- 14It will double in size in about an hour.
- 15Punch down, roll it out into a rectangle, and divide it into 12 balls.
- 16Place the dough balls about an inch apart in 12X15 baking pan.
- 17Allow it to rise again to twice its size.
- 18Bake at 375 for approximately 15 minute When tops began to turn golden brown their done.
- 19Brush tops with butter, and your done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Rolls Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (715 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 83.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g