Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
A Hawaiian version of the popular Mexican sandwich from Canadian Living
Top Review by weekend cooker
Well, the only thing I did different was double the recipe for the 4 of us. It really made for a nice quick refreshing dinner. The ham and pineapple definately complimented each other.. Thanks Dreamer for another winner. Made for Newest Zaar Tag..
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay tortillas on clean counter; with spoon, spread half of each one with half of the sauce.
- Sprinkle ham, pineapple and mozzarella on sauce then fold uncovered half over filling.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and holding both ends, carefully place quesadillas, straight sides together, in skillet.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until tortillas are speckled brown on bottom.
- Using both lifters, one under and one on top, turn quesadillas.
- Cook for 2 minutes longer or until speckled brown underneath and cheese is melted.