Domestic Goddess's Note:
This delicious punch is made with...canned Hawaiian Punch, bottled 7-Up or Sprite, and 2 (0.16 oz.) packets Unsweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid (prepared according to pkg directions). This is a great tasting punch to serve at those Tupperware parties, a baby shower, graduation parties, and so on. It's so quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (46 ounce) can fruit juicy Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 (2 liter) bottle chilled 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- 2 packets tropical punch unsweetened powdered drink mix
- 1Prepare the 2 (0.16 oz.) packets of Unsweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid according to pkg directions, adding water and sugar, then chill in the refrigerator until ready to make the punch.
- 2Combine all the ingredients into a large punch bowl; and serve immediately.
- 3This makes about, 22- (8oz.) 1 cup servings, or 44- (4 oz.) 1/2 cup servings.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Punch-Punch
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered drink mix