Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This delicious punch is made with...canned Hawaiian Punch, bottled 7-Up or Sprite, and 2 (0.16 oz.) packets Unsweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid (prepared according to pkg directions). This is a great tasting punch to serve at those Tupperware parties, a baby shower, graduation parties, and so on. It's so quick and easy to make.
- 1 (46 ounce) canfruit juicy Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 (2 liter) bottlechilled 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- 2 packets tropical punch unsweetened powdered drink mix
- Prepare the 2 (0.16 oz.) packets of Unsweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid according to pkg directions, adding water and sugar, then chill in the refrigerator until ready to make the punch.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large punch bowl; and serve immediately.
- This makes about, 22- (8oz.) 1 cup servings, or 44- (4 oz.) 1/2 cup servings.