Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious punch is made with...canned Hawaiian Punch, bottled 7-Up or Sprite, and 2 (0.16 oz.) packets Unsweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid (prepared according to pkg directions). This is a great tasting punch to serve at those Tupperware parties, a baby shower, graduation parties, and so on. It's so quick and easy to make.
- 1 (46 ounce) canfruit juicy Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 (2 liter) bottlechilled 7-Up soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- 2 packets tropical punch unsweetened powdered drink mix
- Prepare the 2 (0.16 oz.) packets of Unsweetened Tropical Punch Kool-Aid according to pkg directions, adding water and sugar, then chill in the refrigerator until ready to make the punch.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large punch bowl; and serve immediately.
- This makes about, 22- (8oz.) 1 cup servings, or 44- (4 oz.) 1/2 cup servings.
I used this punch for a wedding reception. Because the bride's mother wanted the punch to be purple, I used grape flavored Hawaiian Punch Drink and grape flavored Koolaide. While making this recipe with the red punch is delicious, the grape tended to be bland, so I mixed one recipe of this punch with a half recipe of Cranberry Grape Punch #66545. So why am I rating this recipe a 5 when I made so many changes?? Because the ratios are perfect, and when made with the red it is definitely a five star recipe.
I have made this twice now,both for baby showers.I also used pineapple juice to make ice cubes. This is very easy and has a great taste. Thanks for sharing.
I wanted to make a punch for my daughters 13th birthday so I decided to try this one. I chilled my 7up, Hawaiian Punch and Kool aid just as directed. I even put some of the mixed Kool aid in a silicone bundt pan and made a punch bowl ring that was frozen to float in the punch bowl. My daughter took one drink at the party and said"This is nasty punch!" She then proceeded to pour her drink down the sink. Needless to say I was embarrassed by my daughters scene but other kids drank the punch and thought it was good. When I tasted it I thought it was okay not great. I will not be making it again.Thanks anyway, Domestic Goddess.