Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Been on a Hawaiian kick lately. Found this in Taste of Home.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix (not pudding type)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1⁄2 cup Hawaiian Punch drink, liquid concentrate undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple, well drained
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, Hawaiian Punch, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl. Blend; beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Stir in coconut.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan; bake at 325ºF. for 1 hours Cool completely before frosting.
- Frosting: Combine cream cheese with confectioners' sugar and pineapple. Blend well until smooth and creamy. Spread over top and sides of cake.