Recipe by ChrisMc
This is a stiry fry with mostly sweet flavors, although the pepper and garlic give a little spice as well.
Top Review by Katie in Atlanta
This is a quite good mixture of tastes. It took me longer than 10 minutes of prep time. The only changes I would make would be to add the cornstarch to the liquids before adding the pork and to hold off on adding the pineapple until the last few minutes (giving the peppers time to soften without overdoing the pineapple).
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, sliced
- 8 ounces chunk pineapple, with juice reserved
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or 1 tablespoon other oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss pork in juice and soy sauce, then in cornstarch.
- Stir fry ginger and garlic in oil.
- Add pork and cook until almost cooked through.
- Add pineapple, green onions, red pepper, sesame oil, and black pepper and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over steamed rice.