Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
For babies 10 months and up. This is from a website for making baby food. I used fresh and canned (drained then rinsed) fruits. I used long/medium grain rice.
- Bring pork and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 2 minutes.
- Drain, refrigerating the reserved liquid.
- Add rice and remaining 1 cup water, peaches & pineapple to meat.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove any grease from reserved liquid and return juice to the pan.
- Continue to cook another 5 minutes.