For babies 10 months and up. This is from a website for making baby food. I used fresh and canned (drained then rinsed) fruits. I used long/medium grain rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring pork and 1 cup water to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, simmer 2 minutes.
- 3Drain, refrigerating the reserved liquid.
- 4Add rice and remaining 1 cup water, peaches & pineapple to meat.
- 5Simmer 15 minutes.
- 6Remove any grease from reserved liquid and return juice to the pan.
- 7Continue to cook another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Pork & Rice Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: