Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe at Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by marylyn. Weight Watcher points 7. When I made these pork chops I used 6 boneless pork chops. I used a 20oz can of pineapple slices which I had 3 slices leftover and I cut the remaining 3 slices up. I also doubled the sauce and used Splenda brown sugar.
- 4 (1/2 inch) pork chops
- 8 ounces pineapple slices, drained, reserve juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place pork chops on baking dish that is lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the reserved pineapple juice with brown sugar and nutmeg. Spoon half of the mixture over the pork chops. Top with pineapple slices and spoon remaining mixture over the pineapple.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350°F Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer, sauce over chops occasionally.
This recipe turned out to get mixed reviews at my house. I really loved it but DS only liked it & DH wouldn't eat it at all. I'm sure it was the nutmeg that didn't suit him. The only thing I changed this time was using pineapple chunks instead of rings (what I had on hand). I will make this again, possibly cutting down the nutmeg or omiting it in favor of maybe a dash of cayenne. The recipe was so quick & easy to prepare. Definitely a go-to weeknight meal. I served it with steamed white rice & mixed veggies. Thanks for sharing, internetnut!