Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this simple and satisfying recipe from a church newsletter.
Make and share this Hawaiian Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle garlic and salt on pork chops; brown in oil in skillet.
- Mix orange juice and dark brown sugar; pour over chops in a baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tsp barbecue sauce onto each chop bake 15 minutes more.
- Turn chops over and spoon"gravy" mixture on other side; continue baking for 15 minutes.
- These may be served by using the"gravy" mixture over rice!