Recipe by Kree
I got this simple and satisfying recipe from a church newsletter.
Top Review by cuisinebymae
This is an excellent pork chop recipe. I needed to add a little water for the last 15 minute period or they would have gone dry and burned. Chops should maybe be covered for the first 30 minutes, and then uncovered for the last 30 minutes. But I highly recommend this recipe. I absolutely love it! It's going in my personal collection.
- 4 -6 thinly sliced pork chops
- garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 -6 teaspoons barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle garlic and salt on pork chops; brown in oil in skillet.
- Mix orange juice and dark brown sugar; pour over chops in a baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tsp barbecue sauce onto each chop bake 15 minutes more.
- Turn chops over and spoon"gravy" mixture on other side; continue baking for 15 minutes.
- These may be served by using the"gravy" mixture over rice!