Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this simple and satisfying recipe from a church newsletter.
Make and share this Hawaiian Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle garlic and salt on pork chops; brown in oil in skillet.
- Mix orange juice and dark brown sugar; pour over chops in a baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tsp barbecue sauce onto each chop bake 15 minutes more.
- Turn chops over and spoon"gravy" mixture on other side; continue baking for 15 minutes.
- These may be served by using the"gravy" mixture over rice!
This is an excellent pork chop recipe. I needed to add a little water for the last 15 minute period or they would have gone dry and burned. Chops should maybe be covered for the first 30 minutes, and then uncovered for the last 30 minutes. But I highly recommend this recipe. I absolutely love it! It's going in my personal collection.
This was an exceptional meal. I also put a little bit of water in the pan so it wouldn't dry up and burn.I think it also has a lot to do with WHICH bbq sauce you use. I used a Hawaiian bbq sauce and served with carmelized pineapples. And not suprisingly they we simple to make.