Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
MMMM...good! One pan recipe.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) canundrained pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canmanwitch sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 cup hot water
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown well in oil, in large skillet.
- Remove chops and drain excess oil.
- In skillet, stir in rice, pineapple and juice, green pepper, Manwitch, and hot water.
- Place chops on top.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer covered, 45 minutes or until rice is done and chops are tender.
This was a very easy dish to prepare. Tasted good, but not quite sure it fit my tastes.
i have been searching for this receipe for a few years now. used to make this often then i lost recipe was so excited to find it again. thanks tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!