Recipe by English_Rose
This recipe is inspired by the favourite 'Hawaiian' pizza loved here in the UK.
- 4 (7 ounce) pork loin chops, about 7oz each
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 4 ounces ham, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- green salad, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place chops into a large ovenproof baking dish.
- Mix together pineapple, ham, oregano, tomatoes, and salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture onto chops. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake chops for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with salad.