Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are very tasty and good. I bet you can not eat just one.
- 5 pork chops
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine egg, pineapple juice, soy sauce, and seasonings in bowl.
- Combine crumbs and paprika in another bowl.
- Dip the chops in the egg mixture, then in the crumbs.
- Spray the pan with Pam.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes; turn chops over cook 15 minutes more.
These were very bland and dry. There was not very much "zip" to them and the moistness just wasn't there. This is not something I will try again.
These really were not that great. I also found them to be dry. I followed the others advice and added some more spice - but it just didn't help this dish very much. Perhaps spicing up the pork chops and marinating them for a while might help with giving it some more flavour. I don't think I will try this again this way - if I make it again I will marinate the chops in salt and pepper - maybe even use some more pinapple juice as a tenderizer?
i found these pretty good,i need a little more garlic salt,and i found out i could only do 3 pork chops ,so make more bread crumbs.thanks alot for the recipe