Recipe by Rita~
Light and flaky!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is really good and quick to put together! Made for a light lunch today so added just a little extra ham/pineapple/cheese. We all really enjoyed this; our favorite pizza is Hawaiian and I like that there isn't any sauce on it. Will definately make again!! Made for Photo Tag March 2010.
- 1⁄2 package pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheet (1 sheet)
- garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced smoked ham
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped green peppers or 1⁄8 cup red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crushed drained pineapple
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Cut in half lengthwise and place on 2 baking sheets.
- Prick thoroughly with fork.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese, ham, pepper, pineapple and oregano.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cut each pizza into 16 squares.
- Makes 32 appetizers.