Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So quick and easy. Try it with any pizza combination you love - BBQ, pesto or marinara, and all your favorite toppings. It's also a great activity to get kids involved in the kitchen. They'll love assembling their own little pizzas (and of course eating the rewards)! Made as few or as many as you want. From The Garden Grazer.
- whole wheat pita bread (The mini pita pockets from Trader Joe's are good)
- barbecue sauce
- pineapple tidbits
- red onion, diced
- shredded cheese (I used a 3 cheese blend or use non dairy cheese to make vegan)
- cilantro, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour BBQ sauce on pitas, and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Add cheese, pineapple, and red onion.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top.
I used purchased flat bread, fresh pineapple, and the marinara option. On a few I added diced bell peppers and diced ham. All were delicious and super easy to make. All diners were pleased and wanted to have the recipe again. Thank you for sharing the recipe!