Chef #453383's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns make a wonderful crunchy, crust on these luscious slices of Spam. The potatoes lock in the juicy spice of the spam. Really, really easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces Spam
- 4 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1Slice spam into 8 slices.Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- 2Add oil.
- 3Using your hands "press" an ample amount (1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons) of Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns on each side of each slice of spam.
- 4Gently place into heated skillet and brown for 3 - 4 minutes per side. Dont move until browned, or the crust could come off.
- 5Sprinkle both sides with cajun seasoning and serve with tomato slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Pink Steak Stacks #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.6
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 1153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns