- 4 tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or to taste or corresponding quantity of sweetener)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 10 leaves of fresh mint
- 2 cups ice water
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 5 tablespoons pineapple juice, chopped or 150 g fresh pineapple, pulp chopped
- Place tea bags and bring to boil.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water.
- Add fresh mint leaves.
- After 10 minutes remove tea bags and mint leaves.
- Add sugar or sweetener.
- If you use fresh pineapple: Blend with the food processor the pineapple together with the iced water. If you prefer a clear drink, filter this juice. Add to the tea.
- If you use pineapple juice: Simply add pineapple juice and water to the tea.
- Add lemon juice, stir well and refrigerate.
- Serve it cold.