1/7 Photos of Hawaiian Pineapple Iced Tea
A non-alcoholic drink that will refresh you on a hot summer day. Posted for ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags and bring to boil.
- 2Add 2 cups of boiling water.
- 3Add fresh mint leaves.
- 4After 10 minutes remove tea bags and mint leaves.
- 5Add sugar or sweetener.
- 6If you use fresh pineapple: Blend with the food processor the pineapple together with the iced water. If you prefer a clear drink, filter this juice. Add to the tea.
- 7If you use pineapple juice: Simply add pineapple juice and water to the tea.
- 8Add lemon juice, stir well and refrigerate.
- 9Serve it cold.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Pineapple Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: