A non-alcoholic drink that will refresh you on a hot summer day. Posted for ZWT7.
Make and share this Hawaiian Pineapple Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Place tea bags and bring to boil.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water.
- Add fresh mint leaves.
- After 10 minutes remove tea bags and mint leaves.
- Add sugar or sweetener.
- If you use fresh pineapple: Blend with the food processor the pineapple together with the iced water. If you prefer a clear drink, filter this juice. Add to the tea.
- If you use pineapple juice: Simply add pineapple juice and water to the tea.
- Add lemon juice, stir well and refrigerate.
- Serve it cold.