Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing, tropical flavored iced tea.
Make and share this Hawaiian Pineapple Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 gallon brewed iced tea, chilled
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can mango nectar
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, diced (optional)
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced (optional)
- Stir first 3 ingredients together, add splenda to taste if desired, and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lemon slices, diced pineapple chunks on skewers, and or diced kiwi.
this is fabulous! very refreshing & delicious! made for Emerald City Shakers ZWT7.
I Tropical delight that Non Alcohol. I used all the optional ingredient except for sugar substitute never touch the stuff, besides this was plenty sweet and didn`t need it! For the tea I used fresh brewed black tea and hibiscus tea. Thanks. Made for ZWT 2011
I made a quart of the tea and enjoyed the pineapple juice in it along with the mango nectar. Thanks for a different way to enjoy tea. Made for ZWT#7 by a Food.Commando!