- 1⁄3 cup biscuit mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the biscuit mix, sugar, and zest together.
- Add in the pineapple chunkcs; mix together.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- To make the topping: in a bowl, mix the biscuit mix, sugar, and egg together; sprinkle over fruit.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the topping is browned.
- Serve warm and at room temperature.