Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This came from my husbands co-worker. I have not tried it just posting for safe keeping
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil (note says 2/3 cup oil or 1/2 cup & 1/2 cup applesauce)
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (5 bananas, if really ripe use less pineapple)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, drained (I use 20oz can, use 3/4 of can)
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour in 2 greased bread pans.
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool on racks.