Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Hawaiian Pineapple Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup bottled hot-style barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) canspicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained (juice pack)
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
- Add in ketchup, barbecue sauce, and brown sugar; stir to combine.
- Stir in beans and pineapple; transfer to an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for 1 hour or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Made several times in the couple of months and it's been a hit EVERYTIME! Even one of my German friends has asked to have me give her the recipe. She loves it!