Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Brother sent me this recipe. He retired from the Navy and was stationed in Hawaii for 8 months. He loves to cook. Enjoy!
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix (dry) undrained pineapple, and sour cream; stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
Great recipe! I used coconut cream instant pudding in place of vanilla.
AMAZEING!!!!! best food EVER
I can't believe I forgot to review this recipe... I keep it in my shopping cart. It is easy and it is good. No reason to not consider it for any potluck.