Not sure where I found this recipe, but I intend to try it using an egg substitute.
Make and share this Hawaiian Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Beat together eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Thinly coat your skillet with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat over medium high.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- When eggs are almost set, sprinkle half of the omelette with remaining ingredients.
- Fold other half of omelette over filling.
- Continue cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Cut omelette into 3 wedges and serve.
wow that's one of the best omelette I made. I loved the taste of the ham and pineapple. I used sliced smoked ham. I made it using 2 eggs and it was my breakfast. Filling enough. Thanks lazyme :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I made this for the DM and when I asked heer how she liked it, it was case of can I have tomorrow so I think that is all thumbs up. I scaled back for 1 serve andused fresh pineapple and at DM's request used stretchy cheese (moozarella) and with a slice of buttered toast thoughly enjoyed her lunch. Thank you lazyme, mde for Photo Tag.