Recipe by lazyme
Not sure where I found this recipe, but I intend to try it using an egg substitute.
Top Review by Boomette
wow that's one of the best omelette I made. I loved the taste of the ham and pineapple. I used sliced smoked ham. I made it using 2 eggs and it was my breakfast. Filling enough. Thanks lazyme :) Made for I Recommend tag game
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk, small
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons water
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Beat together eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Thinly coat your skillet with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat over medium high.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- When eggs are almost set, sprinkle half of the omelette with remaining ingredients.
- Fold other half of omelette over filling.
- Continue cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Cut omelette into 3 wedges and serve.