1/3 Photos of Hawaiian Omelette
Not sure where I found this recipe, but I intend to try it using an egg substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- 2Thinly coat your skillet with vegetable oil spray.
- 3Heat over medium high.
- 4Pour egg mixture into pan.
- 5When eggs are almost set, sprinkle half of the omelette with remaining ingredients.
- 6Fold other half of omelette over filling.
- 7Continue cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- 8Cut omelette into 3 wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 420.6 mg
- Sodium 714.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g