Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but hope to try it next time I have some leftover ham.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup cubed ham
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons water
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Beat together eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Thinly coat your skillet with vegetable oil spray. Heat over medium high.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. When eggs are almost set, sprinkle half of the omelette with remaining ingredients.
- Fold other half of omelette over filling. Continue cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Cut omelette into 3 wedges and serve.
Was NOT in a cooking mood at all by Sunday night, so I whipped this up for supper since I owed Lazyme a recipe review for Football Tag 2008, Week 6. It was quick and easy to prepare and I really enjoyed it; however, for my taste buds, next time I think I will use a mozzarella cheese as the cheddar sort of overpowered the pineapple and ham. All in all it is a very good recipe!