Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Serve with Banana Bread for a nice breakfast/brunch.
Make and share this Hawaiian Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- To make the filling: in a bowl, mix together the ham, pineapple, and coconut; set aside.
- To make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat an 8-inch omelet pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter; tilt pan to coat bottom of pan with melted butter.
- When butter foams, pour in egg mixture all at once.
- Let set about 20 seconds or until edges begin to cook.
- Using a spatula, gently lift edges of mixture and tip skillet to allow the uncooked egg mixture to flow underneath.
- Continue doing this until the top is almost dry.
- Spoon ham mixture over one half of the omelet.
- Fold the other side over to cover.
- Let stand for a few seconds to allow ham mixture to warm.
- Transfer to a warmed plate.
- Garnish with papaya slices and a mint leaf.
- Serve immediately.