Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love King's Hawaiian bread and Nutella, and I thought to combine them to make a sweet and filling snack.
- 2 king's hawaiian rolls (or sliced bread is fine)
- 29.58 ml nutella
- 59.14 ml of fresh sliced strawberry
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Split the rolls into half.
- Spread one tablespoon of Nutella onto one side of each roll.
- Arrange the strawberries and bananas evenly among the two rolls, placing on top of the Nutella.
- Place the tops on the sandwich and eat.
I replaced banana with Kiwi, but absolutley heavenly!
VERY rich treat. :) I used slices King's Hawaiian bread instead of the rolls. This is sweet enough to be considered a dessert for a casual meal or picnic. If you love Nutella, you will love this.