Recipe by Okie Chef
I'm planning on trying this real soon. I hope it's as good as it sounds. Of course I love about anything with pineapple, so this should be right up my alley.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, eggs and brown sugar.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and nuts; stir half into egg mixture.
- Add pineapple, then remaining flour mixture.
- Pour into a greased 3x4x2" loaf pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.