Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Riding the Pineapple Express straight into your kitchen.
Make and share this Hawaiian Mochi Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Bone the chicken if not already done and cut into plump finger-size nuggets and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the chicken. Marinate overnight.
- Deep-fry at 350 degrees, keeping the pieces from sticking together. Drain the nuggets of excess oil.
- Serve mochi chicken as a main dish with fried rice, potato salad, or macaroni salad, as you would any other fried chicken. It is also great as an appetizer because it is a perfect finger food.
- Suggested dipping sauces: pineapple or mustard sauce, hot mustard, or sweet and sour sauce.